Sunday, October 5, 2008

Spenser's birthday was yesterday~

Happy birthday Spenser!!! I love you very much and I am so proud of you and what an awesome kid you have been for the last 14 years.
You have such a caring heart, especially when it comes to your sister Ashlyn. You made
my heart melt several weeks ago when we were watching Ashlyn sleep and you were playing
with her hair and you said “I am so glad to have a sister like her”. It feels good to know that you love her like like we do.

I am proud of all that you are. You are an awesome bass guitar player, excellent student and friend, professional web surfer (ha ha), crazy crazy ceator of videos for YOUTUBE!! You are a hoot child!! I have enjoyed being your mommy
for 14 years and am thankful to God for giving us such an awesome child as you. Even though you and Mason drive me to drink when you are fighting LOL, I still adore both of you so much. I love you and am very thankful to have you. I hope that you have a very Happy Birthday today!
Love ~Mom

No comments: