Sunday, August 31, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY PRINCESS WHO IS 9 YEARS OLD TODAY!

It doesn't feel like it has been that long ago. It actually only feels like she should be 5 years old. Ashlyn I love you so much and feel so honored and blessed to have you as my daughter.

I had to work today and didn't get home until after 9pm. There were cupcakes waiting on her at Memaws today, after lunch that aunt Karen made for her. There will be more cupcakes tomorrow, cupcakes on Wednesday at school and a big ol' birthday bash next Sunday. She's one lucky girl!

I will post more tomorrow, along with some pictures. But for now I am going to go and snuggle up with Princess A and watch Disney channel with her before she falls off to sleepy land!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLYN!!!!!