Tuesday, January 30, 2007

">Inspirational video by Rita Springer!">

I was surfing through blogs the other night and came across this video. WOW...that about sums it up :) It is so inspirational and I have listened to it about 10 times since I found it. It just picks me up and I wanted to share with anyone who needs a pick me up!

My sweet, sweet girl sat on my lap for about 15 minutes last night as we surfed the net looking for different praise songs. She had already had her bath and was smelling OH so good and in her soft pink jammies. She was really digging all of the songs we were listening to. We even got up a few times and boogied down. I came across this video in the wee hours the night before, while doing a blog hop from here to there. I am new to blogging and I dove in last night going from blog to blog reading about people that I don't know and most likely will never know. I found some seriously funny people, your average everyday gals and lot's of hurting people too. It is amazing to me how so many people across the world can come together in prayer and give support to people they don't even know. To every one of you, I offer my prayers.

Have a groovy kind of day!

No comments: