Thursday, July 23, 2009

What makes you happy?

This
l
l
v




makes her

l

l

v


VERY HAPPY!

Ashlyn L-O-V-E-S cereal.

She asks for cereal no less than 10 times a day.

If you look above at the bent cereal box, you will see

how worn the box is from her dragging it out 10 times a day.

Why can't we all be tickled pink over something so small as a

yummy bowl of cereal and milk?

The morning Ashlyn fell off the bar stool we were out of milk. I put her

in her stool and gave her a bowl of dry cereal (praying that she didn't cry)

Instead of crying... what did she do? She had a seizure and fell off the bar stool,

OR

she fell off the bar stool and then had a seizure. We. don't. know.

My sister joked (she knows how much my girl likes her cereal) that

Ashlyn got ticked off because there was no milk and said I'll show her

not to run out of milk again. I'm going to fall on this floor and scare the pee out of my

mama.



No comments: