Thursday, April 30, 2009

I can't help I'm cheap....

but I am. There, I admitted it. Spenser is running track this year and when we went to the first track meet there was a little lady there charging us to go in and watch my son run around the track 2 times. So for me, Mike and Mason they charged us $11. I was thinking ...what the heck... $11 .. really??? But guess what...if you have Down syndrome you aren't charged at all :) Now that's a plus right?? The lady at the first meet said that she wouldn't charge us for Ashlyn and then we went to another meet today at a different school and the lady there said that Ashlyn was free...nice... Having Down syndrome does have its perks!! What a lucky girl she is.


Here's the princess with her daddy today...





and here's the handsome runner







No comments: