Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm also thankful for

my family. I really meant to write a post yesterday to say how thankful I am for my family, but time got away and it didn't happen. I feel very blessed to have the family that I do. There are so many people who love me and for that I am very grateful. We don't always see things eye to eye, but when it comes down to it- we definitely stick together. We pray, we defend, we comfort and we love each other through thick and thin. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband, children, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, in-laws, and I can't forget the out-laws (ha ha!) Every one of them are covered in prayer by me and mean so much to me, more than they will ever know. I am eternally grateful for each and every one of them!

No comments: