Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas happiness

Sweet girl on Christmas day



We went to my moms on Christmas eve....



Papa John and Grandma Denise came down

for Christmas!! It was great!



My sister Kris loving on Ashlyn







My sister Angie with her daughters new puppy
Ashlyn insisted that furry animal was a cat!!
tooo funny!



Hanging with cousins on Christmas eve





Howie has been a good boy this year too!




Silly Mason wanted a Michael Jackson hat
that he could wear while doing
the moon walk.....
Santa couldn't find a black one at the last minute
so here
ya
go!



Mason became obsessed with Michael Jackson


after
he passed away?!?




One happy little boy!!







This will look good on my truck, ha ha!








Enough pictures mom!





ohhhhh I got Lelli Kellie shoes!!!
Ready for Santa....



I love you Santa!





We hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas
and we pray that you each have
a
blessed
New Year!