Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Giving God the praise and glory-

that he deserves. God has been so good to us. I can't keep it inside because I just know that my insides would explode!! Praise God that I had 3 prayers answered in one weeks time! I feel like the heavens are pouring down upon my life. The first answered prayer was something that I have prayed about for at least 3 years. Good things come to those who wait....well I kept hope and faith that God would come through on this and he sure sent an angel our way. The second answered prayer I have been praying about for over one year... I won't lie, this one was a biggie and quite a miracle! :) The 3rd answered prayer was revealed to me on my birthday yesterday and honestly it really made my year!!! I thought I was going to come out of my skin when it happened. Even though only one of these prayers directly impacted my family, they were all of equal importance. God is so good....

No comments: